Principal: Brad Kernick Solicitor,
LLB, Grad. Dip Legal Practice, Dip Paramedical Science
The Principal of the firm, Brad Kernick has over 13 years experience in Criminal Law and Traffic Law matters. Brad's extensive experience in law, includes having served as a NSW Police Officer and member of the Australian Federal Police. Upon resigning from the Police Force, Brad served as a NSW Paramedic having worked in various parts of NSW from Coastal areas to remote regional locations in Far North NSW.
Upon completion of his legal study, Brad commenced work as a Prosecutor with WorkCover NSW followed by the NSW Director of Public Prosecutions, prior to concentrating on Criminal Defence and Family Law.
Brad is an experienced Criminal Lawyer having appeared in many jurisdictions including Local Courts and Superior Courts. Brad is highly focused on getting the best result for his clients and provides sound advice that is easy to understand.
Since his admission as a Solicitor, Brad has engaged in Prosecutions and general practice work including,
- Criminal law, appearing at Local and District Court for matters such as PCA (drink driving), assaults, including sexual assault and murder, Apprehended Violence Orders, dishonesty offences including stealing and fraud related matters with Centrelink, traffic matters and Coronial investigations;
- Family law, including divorce, property settlements, custody matters and de-facto relationship matters;
- WorkCover Investigations including death and serious injury to employees;
- Coronial Inquiries.
- NSW Police Officer;
- Member Australian Federal Police;
- NSW Paramedic;
- Prosecutor WorkCover NSW;
- Prosecutor NSW Director of Public Prosecutions.